- About evaluation
- Definitions and typologies
- Evaluating impacts other than energy savings
- Evaluation approaches complementary to impact evaluations
- Saving calculation methods and their application in the EPATEE Toolbox
- Application of KB savings, baselines and correction factors factors in the Toolbox and Guides
Saving calculation methods and their application in the EPATEE Toolbox
One of the objectives of the EPATEE project is to develop a Toolbox which can help users to find suitable methods for the evaluation of energy savings. The development builds on the Knowledge base that characterizes studies on evaluation of energy savings. One of the characteristics is the method applied to calculate energy savings. This note concerns a number of subjects and issues concerning the calculation methods. These are clarified in order to help compose the descriptions for the tools in the Toolbox.