Evaluation methodology selection wizard
Methodology finder – Grants and subsidies
What sector is the policy targeting? Please choose from the sectors below.
The combinations of policy types and sectors that occur most often have been described in 30 policy – sector – method combinations. For cases for which no such description exists, fallback methodologies have been selected as possible alternatives for evaluating comparable policies in different sectors.
- Buildings / residential (all dwelling types: houses, apartments)
- Buildings / non-residential (e.g. offices, stores, hospitals, schools)
- Household appliances (e.g. fridges, washing machines, lighting)
- Services / other (devices used for production in the services sector other than the buildings)
- Industry / specific (energy-intensive production processes, e.g. steel production)
- Industry / general (devices for production)
- Agriculture (mainly horticulture)
- Transport / persons (passenger cars)
Fallback methodology: residential / deemed [GUIDE 9]
Fallback methodology: residential / stock modelling [GUIDE 10]
Fallback methodology: fiscal / passenger transport / stock modelling [GUIDE 20]
- Transport / freight (trucks and other freight logistics)